Pilot Plant & Small scale API manufacturing:
- 4 Jacketed glass reactors 1 X 30 Lt. and 3 X 50Lt.
- Heidol pl. 20 Liter rotary evaporators & 2L Buchi rotary evaporator (4)
- Several 12 liter and 22 liter glass reaction assemblies
- Vacuum Tray driers
- Filtration Units / Centrifuge
- Neutsche Filter
- Purified water system
- HPLC's [ Waters 2790, 2795, Shimadzu 2010 HT]
- GC's [ Perkin Elmer Headspace GC(Clarus 500), Shimadzu Headspace GC]
- LC/MS/MS [ Waters/Micromass Quattro LC]
- MALLS [Wyatt]
- NMR [ 500 MHz Varian Inova]
- GFC [ Perkin Elmer system with RI detector and UV/Vis Detector]
- CE [ Beckman PE800 Capillary electrophoresis system]
- FT-IR, UV-Visible spectrometer, Melting & boiling point apparatus, Autotitrators etc
- Stability Chambers
Highly Potent Active Ingredient Suite at Apicore USA
- A dedicated HPAI suite was constructed at our Somerset, NJ facility.
- The suite contains an R&D lab, manufacturing area and QC lab.
- We have successfully produced our first Anti-Cancer product in this suite and supplied cGMP material to our partner for production of the ANDA batches.
- This facility is equipped with 50L glass, jacketed reactors and can be used to manufacture batches ranging from 0.5Kg to 5Kg batch sizes.
- 2L Buchi rotary evaporators
- 1 Neutshe Filter